Thursday, 5 November 2009

CCT~ Primary Colours: D'oh!

Theme this week on CCT is 'primary colours' so what colours did I go and use? . . . red & green!!!! (for some reason bold red, blue, yellow & green comes to my mind when you say primary colours!) but of course that's wrong it should just be red, yellow & blue - "D'oh" indeed! However it was too late for me to make another card so you'll have to allow me a bit of slack this week and just make sure you use the right colours if you play along LOL.


CCT have fab prize sponsored by Kraftin Kimmie this week so it was only right that I use one of her stamps for my card. This is Holly and she comes with the holly leaves too which I have stamped in a circle around her (I lightly drew cirle around her in pencil to help me position where to stamp the holly then I just cut freehand all the way around leaving thin white border). I love the sweep in her dress & hair (not to mention her itty bitty waist - I can but dream!)

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Holly' - Kraftin Kimmie from Silly Monkey Crafts
  • Colouring: Copics with Sakura stardust pen waterbrushed over dress for sparkle.
  • Paper: DCWV christmas multistack
  • Tools: MS loopy around the page punch, EK flourish punch
  • Others: White bellas baubles
  • Wonder if I'll get any post today (not had any for the past 2 days) as I've been waiting for some things from across the pond and starting to get worried it's buried in backlog of parcels somewhere, if not lost! I'm halfway through my next little crochet project - just got couple more body parts to complete and stuff :D then I can put it all together an show you. Best get to it then as really should get cracking with the christmas cards not to mention christmas lists etc as November is already whizzing by at an alarming rate. Hope you're more organised than me! Have a good day, here's hoping it stops raining today.

    4 comments:

    Andrea, said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, I love the image

    Annie said...

    fabulous festive card Fran!
    hugs, annie x

    Deb said...

    wow, correct colours or not, this is stunning, love it! hugs Debx

    Debbie said...

    Gorgeous card Fran,Love the Added Holly border,Hugs Debbie x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin