Sunday, 29 November 2009

another christmas card!

yup, I'm back again and we're back to the christmas cards. This is another WoJ image I coloured over the weekend and I have just quickly put it together now. Oh and I forgot to mention that there's a whopping 20% off all winter/xmas stamps at the moment, so go grab yourself a bargain.

My internet's connection been playing up tonight so I best post this before it goes again! (Don't need a stash list as it's pretty much using same papers and colouring mediums as my last WoJ card, 2 posts down). It's all super sparkly IRL and I've stamped some text in the background just for a bit of interest (an old See D stamp set) with distress ink 'old paper' which has been stamped off once onto scrap before stamping onto here so you get a faded text look to it and then sponged around edges in 'tattered rose'

That's all for today and probably tomorrow too. Thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely lush card Fran! Doesn't it drive you nuts when you can't re-create the psrkle on a card!
Viv xx

Kathy said...

Pretty card Fran!! I really love the look of your punched strips and the inked background is so pretty!!! Also that PP is fabulous ~ I haven't seen that one before!!
Love the gorgeous image too!!
Hope your internet stops messing with you!
:)Kathy

doris said...

Pretty card Fran...! I love it!!

hugs
doris

debby4000 said...

Oh I love that sweet angel and what a wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Fran,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

~ Ali ~ said...

This is beautiful Fran, loving the papers and the image is perfect for them.

Giò said...

Absolutely delicious!!! I love this WOJ image and your colouring, I love the papers too.

Hugs
Giò

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the image and papers. Hope your internet is ok now

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin