Monday, 19 October 2009

WoJ: Christmas Henry x 2

Hi there, hope you had a good start to the week. Hubby was very sweet and offered to take me to Hobbycraft so who am I to refuse?! I managed to get lots of bits n pieces like pins, ribbons, tulle and some giant clothes pegs to alter (been after some of these for ages). So I'm a happy bunny.

Anyway, here are 2 cards I managed to put together using some of the images I mentioned I had already coloured the other day (still got 2 more to make up - they are super quick to colour when you do them all together as they are all mainly 'mouse colour' :D).

Here they are individually, both fairly simple and self explanatory. Just used some yummy BG 'Eskimo kisses' paper (finally looked at it enough for me to break into the pack!) and more of my MS border & corner punches - love them!
Stash:
  • Stamps: Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy. circular sentiment from a 'Bear Essentials' set from Silly Monkey
  • Colouring: Copics & lots of stickles and Sakura stardust pens
  • Paper: BG 'Eskimo kisses'
  • Tools: MS combo punch sets - 'snowfall' & 'scallop 3 dots' various flower & flourish punches, SU word window punch
  • Others: pom pom rim, bellas baubles, adhesive gems

    On the subject of Whiff of Joy, there will be a new dedicated blog - 'Whiff of Joy Tutorials & Inspiration' and it will do what it says on the tin! All the DT will contribute to it with tutorials, tips and tricks. This will replace the Project of the month (POM) and will start on the 1st of Nov. Hmmm, now I just need to think of something that would be worth sharing! Open to ideas/suggestions of what you would find useful.

    Thanks for stopping by. Will be back tomorrow with something completely different (Sister has asked for a congrats card for someone. Requested today, for tomorrow . . so best get my skates on!)


  • 6 comments:

    Marley said...

    Hi Fran,
    Lovely cards! I just love that image.. great details and amazing colouring! have a lovely day.. Hugs Marley

    Craftyanny said...

    Hi Fran
    Gorgeous cards, your colouring is super
    Anne x

    Kathy said...

    Adorable cards Fran!! I love the colors and your matching embellies are gorgeous!! I really like that snowflake border! Have not seen that one yet!! (But I am really not getting anything until after Christmas!! REALLY LOL) HOpe all is well!
    :)Kathy

    Kim Y. said...

    So beautiful Fran! Love the colors alot!

    dawnmarieg said...

    Wow Fran these are gorgeous, fabulous colours. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    Kim said...

    Absolutely AMAZING cards Fran! These are so darn adorable! Amazing work hun and love the punches you have used! Stunning designs!
    Hugs~ Kim

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin