Saturday, 31 October 2009

WoJ - Christmas Gnomes release day


It's release day today for the new Christmas Gnome Stamps over at WoJ, by new Illustrator Norma Fickel.

I've used 'Uru and bird' on my card today, plus the swirls and text are also from WoJ (Christmas swirls by Sonja, text from the new winter kit).
This is more of a 'grungy' affair from me as it was late, and was one of those cards that had a mind of it's own after I started adding 1 thing, which led to another until it ended up like this! Not quite what I had in mind but there you go!

Won't bother with a stash list as there's too much stuff on there but it's all the usual suspects and then some!

Happy Halloween!


4 comments:

Marley said...

lovely card!! great colours.. xx Marley

Kathy said...

Adorable card Fran!! I really like the colors that you have used and this image is so cute!! I got a couple but not this one!! I was teetering with this one and the reindeer and he won!!
Beautiful details!!
Hope all is well!
:)kathy

Mette said...

Super card. Love the colouring and elements. Just FAB.

And your Kitty is great. Might have to take up crochet again after not doing it for years. My gran taught me when I was young.

Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day, Mette

~ Ali ~ said...

Thisd is super Fran, have a lovely evening.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin