Thursday, 1 October 2009

Silly Monkey goodies: 'just sittin here . . '

I have been TOTALLY spoilt recently as Bryony has been sending me THE most yummy stamps and goodies to play with as new stocks are coming in thick & fast over at Silly Monkey Crafts.


I just don't know what to show you first but here's a simple but bright cutie I put together using one of the Greeting Farm stamps (hurry, all the latest ones including the just released October ones are in stock!) plus lots of other goodies from the store. Be warned, this is the total opposite to my last card . . simple, clean lines and a tad bright (but I like it)!



Stash:

  • Stamps: 'HG Laundry' Greeting Farm from Silly Monkey Crafts. Sentiment is a Magnolia stamp
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: 'Pique- Nique' Rose Moka range from Silly Monkey Crafts as is the alphabet stickers used for the 'hi'
  • Tools: Petite scallop circle nesties, mini flower punch
  • Others: 4mm flat backed pearls for the centre of the mini flowers in 'dusky pink'
  • As if that's not enough there's even more exciting goodies due MONDAY MORNING. I'm not allowed to spill the beans yet but it's a NEW RANGE of stamps from across the pond being released that day and Bryony will have them in stock ready to go . . . ooh wish I could show you now but I can't . . let's just say I have some of these babies in my hand and I love them! Oooo, they are calling me now, so bye for now (can't wait to show you)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    4 comments:

    CraftyC said...

    Stunning card Fran. I took delivery of this yummy stamp today and cant wait to play with her!!
    Clairex

    debby4000 said...

    Oh what a gorgeous card, fab cute image. Spending my money again!
    luv
    Debby

    Kim Y. said...

    I love it, Fran! I love the bright colors!

    The Crap Blog Detective said...

    Do you have the hardcore slasher version of it?

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin