Sunday, 11 October 2009

Savannah Sunday

Hello! Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. Sorry I didn't post this yesterday but headache and then work got in the way. Anyway, fancied colouring in cute 'Savannah' the other day so did just that and came up with this card.

Again, intended to be simple but then I start playing around with the layout and bits just seem to get added on until nothing else will fit LOL. Left greeting off so it can be used whenever (though probably for someone girly)

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Savannah' Wild sprouts range Greeting Farm. flourish corners from an autumn leaves stamp set
  • Colouring: Copics, Sakura clar stardust pen over feather, eyelids and bits of her clothes for sparkle
  • Paper: MME 'wild asparagus'
  • Tools: Labels nesties (four & eight), various punches for borders, leaves and flourishes. tracing wheel for the faux stitching holes
  • Others: paper roses from Wild Orchid crafts



  • 7 comments:

    Juls said...

    wow!! this is just GORGEOUS!!

    Marley said...

    lovely card! I really like the image! Great colours xxx Marley

    Elaine said...

    Gorgeous card Fran!

    Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

    very cute x

    Kim said...

    Such an adorable card Fran! I love it....and I'm so with you....I always have to keep adding to my cards too! :)

    Hugs~ Kim

    debby4000 said...

    Oh she is fabulous, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    Andrea said...

    Gorgeous card! I love the colours and layout and the image is adorable!
    Love, Andrea xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin