Wednesday, 28 October 2009

last ever Tilda & Friends ATC: 'fall back'

"and now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain . . . "

and so, as you break into ol blue eye's song I'll leave you with my last ever DT ATC for Tilda & Friends with our last challenge 'fall back'. It's been fun whilst it's lasted for the last 18 months and I'll hope you'll help us go with a bang and join in with our last ever challenge.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Autumn Emma', the bench and the sentiment all CC Designs from Silly Monkeys
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: from scrap box (Bo Bunny but don't have the name of it!)
  • Tools: MS branch punch
  • Others: bit of creative doodling, sponging and cutting out to create the leaf from the 'happy fall' sentiment I stamped onto scrap bit of white card

    All together now . . . " . . I did it myyyyyy way!"

  • ------------

    I'll see you tomorrow with my CCT card and hopefully my completed crochet Hello kitty I've been working on . . it looks like this at the moment




    1 comment:

    Beth said...

    Oh I feel bad I haven't had time to join in more :-( This is such a gorgeous ATC though, I love the vivid colours and this cute image!

    Beth xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin