Monday, 5 October 2009

Kraftin Kimmie stamps ~ 'Fantabulous'

Sooo, have you seen/heard about Kraftin Kimmie's new stamp company ? Well this was what I wanted to share with you the other day. I was soooo excited when I found out Silly Monkey Crafts was going to be a UK stockist for them AND they are already in stock here, whoohoo. There are 2 great ranges but my personal favourite is this super cool range of girls. They are just sooo different and funky/fun which I love. They each come with a little matching accessory stamp too.

This one I think is called 'Posey' and comes with the little matching rose which I have stamped out twice and used as a little accent either side of her. I just love her winking expression. I thought her dress looked kinda retro to me so decided to cut out retro shapes and kept it simple as the colours are bright (though not quite as bright as the photo suggests!). I just had to use this cherry paper to match her dress and also used a metal cherry charm.
Wanted a fun sentiment in the pink shape then remembered I had this fab one from Stamping Bella. That's all there was to it. Hubby commented it was rather simple by my standards but I do tend to go from 1 extreme to the other (as you will see in my next card!)

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Posey' Moonlight Whispers range by Kraftin Kimmie, available in the UK from Silly Monkey's. Sentiment is from Stamping bella
  • Colouring: Copics & bit of stickles for bling
  • Paper: 'Pique Nique' cherry sorbet aux cerises
  • Tools: corner rounder punch, MS doily punch
  • Others: ribbon, cherry metal charm

    Thanks for stopping by, please pop back later as I'll have a santa preview from WoJ - I know, just so much rubbery goodness around at the moment, I'm having a hard time keeping up, but it's fun trying ;)

  • 7 comments:

    Beth said...

    This is such a fun card, fab bright colours! I love the new stamps too but I'm on a crash 'stash' diet! (for now anyway!)

    Beth xx

    Andrea said...

    Such a gorgeous card - I love the bright colours, and the image is lovely. I love the way you have done your layering, and made the pink 'off square' (not the right word, but you know what I mean! lol)
    Love, Andrea xx

    Juls said...

    wow!! that image is amazing!! and I love the gorgeous bright colours you have used!! stunning card!

    Kathy said...

    Pretty colors and papers Fran!! I love the funky~ness of this card!! These new images are so cute and fun!!
    I get the same way ~ some times you just want the image to stand out more!
    :)Kathy

    gina g said...

    This is really cute love the image and the papers are gorgeous. luv gina xx

    Kim said...

    OH Fran! You did a fabby job with Posy!!! So glad you like the girls!! Haha!!

    TaraG said...

    This is so gorgeous Fran! I love everything about this card ! You have really made Poesy pop with the bright, fun colours and the cherry paper is prefect! Everything about it is perfect!
    Hugs,t

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin