Monday, 26 October 2009

Green Santa

Thought I'd give my red Copics a break and colour one of my santas in green (which is what colour they were before a certain famous fizzy drinks company decided to turn him red for their ads - the power of advertising eh?!)

So here he is, my jolly green Santa.
Hope you like it. (f you do, don't forget to enter my mini WoJ candy draw which has a 'baking Santa' stamp in it - it's the post below this one).

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Santa with Gifts' - Whiff of Joy. 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from a Papermania set
  • Colouring: Copics and 'frosted lace' stickles on all his white trim - love how it catches the light
  • Paper:MME 'Signiture Christmas' stack
  • Tools: MS around the page scallop dots punch set, EK photo corner punch. tracing wheel for my faux stitching holes
  • Others: ribbon, clear bauble and gorgeous felt flower was my bargain from Tescos last year from their christmas gift wrap/decoration aisle - Always worth checking out, especially nearer to christmas when they reduce everthing - picked up quite a few bits like this.

    Have a good day. I've got some things in the post (including DT stuff) which have been delayed due to the strikes so am patiently waiting to see if anything arrives today!

  • 8 comments:

    bluepoohbear75 said...

    Love your card. What a fun Santa, I like the break from red. TFS.

    craft_princess said...

    What?? Santa used to be green?? Did not know this! He looks great in green! :)

    Kim Dellow said...

    Wonderful Fran. I was thinking of doing a traditional non-fizzy drink Santa too! You beat me to it LOL! So gorgeous in green. Kim

    Andrea said...

    Love your card, and I think Santa looks great in green!
    Love, Andrea xx

    Kim said...

    Such a beautiful green Santa!!! Love him!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ~ Ali ~ said...

    This is gorgeous love how you have coloured the Santa green.

    Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, love the Green Santa and your beautiful colouring and lo. Hugs Nikki x

    Betty said...

    I learned something new. I never knew Santa used to wear green!
    Thanks for the cute card.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin