Friday, 30 October 2009

Crochet Kitty


As promised, here's some photos of my finished Hello Kitty that I crocheted. It doesn't take long but I started this just before we went to Paris back in June and it's been left in a corner, until I got the crochet bug back again last week after seeing my neice (who went to US to see my sister and caught the Amigurumi crochet bug off her LOL).

Anyway, I'm really pleased with it, as it's only my second attempt at making a Hello Kitty - although the stitching together of the different body parts is still a bit ropey but should improve with practice. This one is a little bit bigger than the first one I attempted but still only stands at 5" so is nice and dinky.

I've started on a cute little moose next but it may be a reindeer - haven't decided yet! But back to the cards first before work tonight.

Thanks for dropping by & have a lovely weekend!

P.S If you are looking for the winner of my WoJ Alison Acton candy it's below this post.

15 comments:

Chrissie said...

OMG just adorable Fran, you are soooo talented!

Annie said...

ooo so cute Fran! and I do admire you being able to crochet and make something - I can just do chains!
hugs, annie x

Jean said...

You Hello Kitty is adorable! Makes me want to grab a hook and start something - but I think I will be making caps and scarves first!

Craftyanny said...

Fran that is so cute!!!

craft_princess said...

Wow! This turned out fantastic! Great work!

Joyce said...

Aaaaaah.... xox

~ Ali ~ said...

Oh Fran this is sensational. It's been a while since I crocheted anything can you direct me to this pattern please.
or did you make it up yourself. Have a super weekend.

MichelleO said...

This is so precious! I can't crochet to save my life! Just wonderful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Crochet is one thing I have never bbe able to master! Love this!!

Kim Dellow said...

OMG that is just fabulous! I love it to bits Fran! Kim

Judith said...

That is fantastic you have done a wonderful job. After much trying I can still only crochet a chain. x

dawnmarieg said...

Oh Fran your 'Hello Kitty' is fabulous, I have these patterns too although I'm just working out how to follow the pattern, I more used to the written instructions. Beautiful work hun. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Deb said...

wow, that is so cut, you are so clever! Have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Kim said...

Oooo that turned out fabulous Fran! Gorgeous work Fran!!!
hugs~ Kim

Kathy said...

Oh my this is just adorable!!! My girls love Hello Kitty!! WOW I want to do this but can't get the hang of it from reading! I need to watch someone do it!! Maybe I'll stop by one day to see ;P
Have a great week-end :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin