Thursday, 15 October 2009

CCT-Spook fest

This week CCT wants to see spooky things on your card so perfect time for me to have a play with this fun Halloween stamp set 'Ollie & Griselda' by CC Designs. I love all the different sentiments and sayings you get in the set. I'm afraid I've gone all wonky again - on my card that is - I just seem to end up adding them like that and then the corners look bare so I add some ribbon in the corners too - I will try and make my next layout straight but can't promise! Can't seem to stop adding faux stitching at the moment either - it's just a phase and I'm sure it'll pass!

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Ollie & Griselda' CC Design Stamp from Silly Monkey's
  • Colouring: Copics and Sakura stardust pens to make her outfit all shimmery - might see better if you click on photo
  • Paper: Imaginisce 'Hallowhimsey' Coredinations black cardstock for embossed piece behind image
  • Tools: cuttlebug embossing folder, MS bat punch, tracing wheel
  • Others: ribbon, pumpkin metal charm



  • 6 comments:

    CraftyC said...

    Fantastic card Fran. Love the wording and what a great image!!
    Clairex

    Andrea said...

    Fantastic card - I love the wording and the image too!
    Love, Andrea xx

    bluepoohbear75 said...

    What a fun card. I love that witch, she is so cute.

    Beth said...

    Oh this is such a fun card! I love the funky papers and the little charm is great!

    Beth xx

    Kathy said...

    Oh I love the faux stitching and wish I could do that too!! LOL I can't do the real or the faux!!
    This image is so cute and of course your coloring is fabulous!!
    Yeah I think I am doing so good because our weather sucks!! We are supposed to get snow tomorrow!!
    Oh well if it is fluffy I won't mind but it looks to be the heavy wet stuff!! That is no fun!!
    Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

    Viv said...

    his Fran, have as many phases as you like!! LOL (Keeps me inspired).
    Viv xxx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin