Thursday, 29 October 2009

CCT: 'Ho,Ho, Ho'

CCT theme this week is 'midnight Margaritas' so any drink/cocktail theme. So, guess what I went with. . . yup, a glass of milk LOL . Hardcore huh?!

I love colouring these santas in, especially filling in the trim on his suit with 'fluffy stuff' and watching it puff up when I blast it with my heatgun :D. Here's a close up of him

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'santa with snack'- Whiff of Joy, dear santa letter with plate is from an old See D's stamp set - just perfect for him! 'Ho Ho Ho' 99p Do crafts stamp
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: MME
  • Tools: just my tracing wheel for the faux stitching holes and heat gun to puff up his trim!
  • Others: Woodware 'fluffy stuff', glamour dust, button, poinsettia flower


    ----------------------


  • Managed to finish my Hello kitty and am quite chuffed with myself, for a 2nd attempt - will add a photo later! Will attempt a moose next which I think would make a great reindeer if I add a red nose but first must get some more cards done - still need to show you some more WOJ and also the next release from Kraftin Kimmies which Silly Monkey will have in stock on Sunday. Have a good day!

    10 comments:

    Annie said...

    such a cute Santa Fran! love the fluffy puffy stuff - they don't have any in my local craft shop! hugs, annie x

    Andrea, said...

    Oh he is great Fran, a proper happy santa

    Beth said...

    We used to leave out sherry for our dad, oops I mean Santa!! This is such an amazing card! I love the papers and the little corner stamp is fabulous!

    Beth xx

    CraftyC said...

    Cute card Fran, hope thats milk in his glass!!!
    Clairexx

    Viv said...

    Fran, you've knocked me socks off with one!! You colouring is amazing! This card is absolutrly brilliant.
    Viv xx

    HazelQ said...

    Aww what a cute xmas card! Love your coloring :)
    Hugs
    Hazel

    Alice said...

    Really love this card! The image is so sweet and colours are pretty!
    Alice

    ~ Ali ~ said...

    This is gorgeous Fran, lol now does the milk anything added to it lol. Can't wait to see your Kitty.

    Kim said...

    SUPER adorable! Amazing coloring hun! Fantastic work! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
    Hugs~ Kim

    Kathy said...

    This is such a cute card Fran! I love the colors and all your layers are fabulous!! This Santa is darling and I also added him to my basket as well!!
    Love his fur trim!!
    :)Kathy

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin