Thursday, 8 October 2009

CCT ~ Charming Charlotte

CCT this week wants to see charms on your cards. I wanted to use another of the fab moonlight whisper's girls (available from Silly Monkeys). This time I used 'Charlotte' - just love her hair & expression. She comes with the matching separate little ragdoll stamp (left corner) . For my charm I thought a little teddy bear would go with her dolls and have attached it to the centre of the bow with a couple of jump rings. For a better view, click on photos. Didn't manage to capture the dimension to the card as the square mat, doll and sentiment are raised with. 3d foam. Charlotte is also more shimmery IRL

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Charlotte' Kraftin Kimmie's Moonlight Whispers range from Silly Monkey's
  • Colouring: Copics & twinkling H2O
  • Paper: DCWV latte
  • Tools: labels nesties, various border punches, SU word window punch, EK flourish punch, quickcutz embossing folder
  • Others: ribbon, bellas baubles



  • 6 comments:

    Terry Oulboub said...

    Oh my - what an incredible delightful image! I really am loving those colors you've coordinated together - they are fabulous! Beautiful card!

    Juls said...

    such a funky image!! think these stamps will be the next thing on my wish list!! love the colours you have used, such a fun card! fab, just love it!!

    Kathy said...

    Haha that looks like me except it is the other way around ~ the girls look beautiful and I am frazzled with kinky hair!!! LOL
    I love this image and the color combo is fabulous!!! Hope all is well and have a great night!
    :)Kathy

    Kraftin' Kimmie said...

    *shriek* OH Fran, you've made Charlotte look so gorgeous!! The colour combo is awesome!! I'm so glad you are having fun with 'my girls'!! Heehee!!

    She said...

    Great card, love the stamp and what you have done with her. She xx

    TaraG said...

    Oh I love it...the colours and papers are fabulous and Charlotte and her dollies look smashing,Fran! Your colouring is stunning...I need to use my H2Os with my Copics again I love the look! The we charm is darling too! Stunning!
    Hugs,t

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin