Wednesday, 14 October 2009

ATC Wednesday, but not for much longer . .

. .Yup, I'm afraid there will be no more ATCs from me after October as we have decided to wind down the challenge blog due to lack of participants. It's a shame but there's just too many challenges out there now and not many get/need/want to make ATCs.

Soooo, just 3 more ATCs from me, starting with this week's one of 'paper piercing'. Thought I'd go back to some of my much neglected Magnolias and ink up some of the Autumn kit which I've yet to use! Cute chef Edwin was just perfect for a spot of piercing on his hat and jacket. Then I just stamped and coloured the background with some of the other stamps in the kit.
Hope you likey. Thanks for dropping by. Have a lovely Wednesday.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous ATC, I'm always amazed how much you can get on such a tiny piece of card.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

Such a cutie Fran! I love it! Your ATCs are always so darn cute!
Hugs~ Kim

Juls said...

so gorgeous and cute! fab ATC, love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin