Wednesday, 21 October 2009

ATC: spooky, spooky, spooky

So, here we are, ATC day and my penultimate ATC for the challenges before we call it a day. This week it's 'spooky' and mine's more cute than spooky but it made hubby laugh so it was worth it.
Hope it makes you smile :) Thanks for dropping by & have a good day.


Stash:

  • Stamps: all CC Designs from Silly Monkey
  • Colouring: Copics with twinkling H2O for a shimmery moon and backgound
  • Paper: some scrap kraft card
  • Tools: just my tracing wheel for making the holes for the faux stitching & my Heidi swapp distresser tool for the edges
  • Others: orange brad



  • 4 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Adorabale Halloween ATC.
    luv
    Debby

    Judith said...

    I am smiling. Very cute and a little bit spooky x

    Donna Marie said...

    This is a seriously cute card. I love your verions of the Trevor mummy. I've never seen this interpretation (with the pants and the shirt underneat.) LOVE it.

    Kathy said...

    This image is so cute!! Love the background as well!!! I think I went all cute with Halloween this year too!! I think anyone would rather have a cute one than a scary one! I couldn't imagine what we would do to make it creepy and spooky!! LOL
    Anyways I hope all is well and that you have a great week-end :)Kathy

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin