Wednesday, 7 October 2009

ATC~ favourites: WoJ, 'Fa-la-la'

ATC theme this week is to use a favourite stamp . . Ha! that's just not possible fo me, I have far too many favourites to pick just one (you should see me when I'm shopping, if I like more than 1 colourway, usually end up buying both cos I can't decide LOL). So instead I've gone with a favourite stamp brand - Whiff of Joy. I've used this new cutie pie which has just been released today along with the other fab santa stamps designed by Elisabeth Bell.I've made a simple ATC with bit of stamping and ink distressing around the background as I wanted to turn it into a card, like so . . .
Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Lizzie with licorice' WoJ stamp. Other stamps from various studio G mini 99p stamp sets
  • Colouring: Copics with bit of sakura stardust pen for added shimmer
  • Paper: MME 'Wonderful winter'
  • Tools: EK border punches, Woodware Sakura flower punches, MS twig punch, various snowflake punches, SU word window punch. dressmaker's tracing wheel for the faux stitching
  • Others: ribbon, gem brads, flatbacked pearl

  • 4 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Oh she is gorgeous and love how she started out as an ATC. I'm now regretting not putting her in my basket now.
    luv
    Debby

    Elaine said...

    Adorable, Fran!

    dawnmarieg said...

    Oh this is just adorable Fran, I thought of Shirley Temple when I saw it, its the hair I think. Gorgeous ATC hun. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    helen ... said...

    waw , i love the stamp you use, she is so sooo sweet, her curly hear is so nice =), AND your colouring is great

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin