Tuesday, 20 October 2009

4th Dan Congrats card

Here's the Congrats card my sister asked for. It's for my nephew's Tae'kwondo teacher who just passed his 4th black belt grading (hence the 4th Dan - no I didn't know either!). Anyway, knew my Sugar Nellie karate kid stamp would come in useful one day. All kept very simple and masculine and it passed the hubby test - he loved it! Here's hoping my sister does too. Need to make another one now as my nephew also passed his 1st Dan black belt grading (he's only 10) :D

That's all for today, have a good one. Might see if anything good on QVC craft day as they've got couple of new Martha stewart shows and you know I love her punches! They had the loopy set on earlier which sold out very quick, shame they didn't have the spider web set as can't find that anywhere.
Stash:

  • Stash: Luca Karate kid - Sugar Nellie
  • Colouring: what little there is, is Copics and bit of twinkling H2Os
  • Paper: no dp just cardstock and silver mirri card which looks white in photo as it's so shiny and reflective!
  • Tools: Quickcutz embossing folder, MS lattice border punch, petite scallop ovals nesties
  • Others: ribbon, screw brads and some peel offs - I know! but I've got so much of the stuff from years ago - don't know what possessed me?!


  • 2 comments:

    Andrea said...

    Wow! Fabulous card - very masculine! I love the simplicity of it!
    Love, Andrea xx

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin