Tuesday, 15 September 2009

WoJ & PTW: simple 'thankful'

Just a quick post today. Made this using the WoJ challenge of 'turq & orange' and also the sketch over on PTW which ends today! Image is another cutie from the WoJ Autumn collection, again watercoloured with distress inks when I want a more rustic/softer feel to the card.

Stash:
  • Stamps: Willow with corn basket and the sentiment WoJ stamps
  • Colouring: stamped with Versafine onto watercolour paper and watercoloured with distress inkpads
  • Paper:MME 'Magnolia'
  • Tools: MS border punches
  • Others: ribbon, 4mm flatbacked pearls in 'olive'

  • ********************

    WoJ have released some gorgeous christmas stamps today, but I didn't get my stamps in time (just landed on my doormat today). But then I don't think you'll need any inspiration from me, they are all so adorable you'll want them all. However, if you need inspiration check out what my fellow DT teamies who got them in time, have already come up with here. Right, off to go play with mine now - hmm, which one first?!!


    P.S don't forget my lil turkey candy is still open, see post under this one.

    4 comments:

    Juls said...

    so gorgeous!! and I just love that dotty ribbon!

    Marley said...

    Lovely card, great colours and offcourse a AMAZING image! xxx Marley

    cats whiskers said...

    Oh this is just stunning Fran dear, the colours and papers are just perfect, hope you are enjoying your new stamps, I havn't stopped inking and colouring since the postman came
    Hugs Jacqui x

    gina g said...

    Beautiful card love the colours. luv gina xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin