Thursday, 3 September 2009

SWF/CCT: Back to School

CCT this week is another 'back to school' theme. So as I was itching to use some of my CC Designs Autumn kit which I've hardly used yet, I thought I'd do a teacher card with this cute 'apple Emma'. Nothing fancy, just used the fab layout over on SWF and some yummy papers and voila. Decided not to add anything fussy for a change as I thought the papers and the cute image was enough.
Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Apple Emma' (including the lil apple in corner of card) from the SugarPlum range by CC Designs. The sentiment is also CC Designs, 'autumn sayings' set full of fab little sentiments in this style of fonts. I got them during their limited Autumn kit offer back in July but they said it would be in their Sep release which is due soon and I know Silly Monkey have that release on order so keep watch here
  • Colouring: Copics - afraid she's got bad complexion lol as I was running low on some of my skin colours which made my colouring blotchy! However, have just received my refills so no more bad skin! Oh and just in case anyone interested; I normally get my Copics from Cult pens as prices & p&p are cheaper but happened to see that Artifolk have a fab 3 for 2 offer on the copic sketch at the moment which meant it worked out £3.60 each. So needless to say I got my refills there this time, & topped up with a few pens whilst I was there :D
  • Paper: Cosmo Cricket 'early bird'
  • Tools: petite scallop oval nesties
  • Others: stickles on the apple in the corner


  • 9 comments:

    Janette said...

    What an adorable card,your colouring is perfect.x

    Kathy said...

    This is adorable Fran! Love the papers and what a cute image! I am not even going to look at these! haha I still have a summer one that I have never used but had to have!! LOL
    Hope you have a great day!
    :)Kathy

    Juls said...

    so sweet!! Love the sparkly apple!

    Kim Dellow said...

    She is gorgeous Fran, Love the little sparkly apple. Kim

    craftyb said...

    Hi Fran, this is gorgeous...LOVE the image...she's as cute as a button! bx

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Fran,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is gorgeous and what fab colours and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    Viv said...

    Awww Fran, this is gorgeous! Now I'm going to have to go and open my purse again and it's all your fault!
    Viv xx

    Annie said...

    love this cutie and the bright cheery colours you used.
    hugs, annie x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin