Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Sketch & stash: 'cheers'

Productivity's been a bit slow over the weekend and this cutie has been sitting on my desk all weekend waiting for me to stick together & photo. I've used the sketch over on Sketch& Stash and the scraps of dp left over from my last card (trying to use up big bits of dp as I go then smaller bits get put into pile for me to use in my ATCS then when pile gets too big it gets chucked in the recycle bin - this is my new system else it just gets out of hand! Also helps me decide what papers to use as that usually takes me forever to decide too

This is my favourite from the Belles & Whistles stamps by Elisabeth Bell (fell in love with it whan I first saw it as a sketch & have been hoping it would be turned into rubber) and it finally got here last week after customs held her hostage for over a VERY long time.

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'lemonade anyone?' Belles n' Whistles stamp
  • Colouring: Copics with Sakura clear stardust & glaze pen in places for bit of subtle sparkle/sheen
  • Paper: BG Sultry
  • Tools: Labels nesties,MS border punch, frond leaf punch, EK retro flower punch
  • Others: buttons, cord, gems, glossy accents

    Right I need to go try and get more done today but this horrid weather is just making me feel very sluggish at the moment! Hopefully will be back later tonight with another CC Designs cutie that Bryony now has up for preorder here .


  • 12 comments:

    Sian said...

    Wow, it's gorgeous, love the colouring :)

    Sian
    x

    Juls said...

    gorgeous image, and coloured beautifully! Love the DP's!!

    Debbie said...

    This is gorgeous fran,Love the colours,Hugs Debbie x

    Andrea said...

    Lovely card - certainly is a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured! I think I need to set up a system like you for using up papers - I keep putting bits aside, thinking they would be good for ATCs, but then I don't really make ATCs, and I have overflowing boxes of paper which keep falling out of the cupboard!! I just really don't like throwing gorgeous papers away!!
    Love, Andrea xx

    Annie said...

    she is a cutie Fran and love the bright colours you used for this card. hugs, annie x

    Rach said...

    gorgeous sweetie, fabulous colours and image. hugs rachxx

    Kathy said...

    This is so cute Fran!! Just love this image as well!! I am so glad she was set into rubber as well!! Love the papers that you have combined with her too!!
    :)Kathy

    debby4000 said...

    Oh she is gorgeous and wonderful colours. How awful that those customs people held her hostage.
    luv
    Debby

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Fran,i love the image and colours.
    so gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    Jill said...

    gorgeous card Fran, aww I love the image and your amazing colouring thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

    Chrissie said...

    Fran this is such a stunning card and what a gorgeous image!
    Loved your ideas about using up your papers, must give this a try as I've got so many bits now lol!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    Becky said...

    Oh wow Fran! I adore your card! What a gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin