Tuesday, 29 September 2009

last minute Simon says Copics: Christmouse


Need to start making more christmas cards seeing as it's fast approaching October. Still not found my mojo but at least I've managed to finish a card even if I'm not 100% happy with it.
I've used the colours over on Copic Colour Challenge and all the faux stitching on it means I can enter this into the 'Simon Says' challenge too, if maybe a tad too late! I've used another cute Henry mouse stamp and some old papers I found during my stash clearout.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Henry Mouse with christmas bauble' Whiff of Joy stamp, circle seal stamp from SU set
  • Colouring: Copics with added Sakura stardust pen over the bauble and his hat plus some glamour dust & stickles for added glitter . . not christmas without some glitter!
  • Paper: old Papermania xmas pack, textured white core cardstock
  • Tools: Petite scallop circle nesties, cuttlebug holly embossing folder, MS border punch, xcut flower punch, xmas tree punch for the leaves. dressmaker's tracing wheel to create the faux stitching holes
  • Others: ribbon, bella's baubles for centre of flowers



  • 8 comments:

    Lorraine A said...

    Fran ,, you're not too late at all !! :-) I love this card :-) The image is very cute and the papers and embellies fab. I love the holly leaf embossing,, :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    Loz said...

    What's not to love Fran! I love the colours you've used and that mousie is soooo cute!

    Stacey said...

    Your mojo looks like it is still in tact to me! This is lovely! I adore you little Henry mouse :o)

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Copic Colour Challenge this week! ~♥~

    Clare (Littlebear) said...

    So cute Fran and gorgeous colours.
    Clare x

    Chrissie said...

    Fabulous colour combo on this Fran and Henry looks so cute! A gorgeous card.

    debby4000 said...

    Oh he is adorable and what a wonderful card you've made with him.
    luv
    Debby

    Kathy said...

    Love the color combo!! Your sanded embossing looks fabulous as well!! Love this cute image and I can't wait for him to be in my mailbox!!
    :)kathy

    SimonSaysStamp.com said...

    Darling image and I love the color combination you chose!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin