Monday, 28 September 2009

A card, at last!

Hello! Sorry for the lack of cards but last week was spent sorting stuff out and trying to clear some bits on "that auction site" . . it takes soooo long and their fees aren't cheap are they?! Anyway, have managed to clear some things including some of my cards (probably cos I batched them up and sold them cheap but rather that then them overtaking all the space in my room as I just can't use them all!) Think I may try selling them individually next and see how that goes.

So feel a bit less cluttered now (but not much!) and can try and get crafting again. I finished this card which has been sitting on my desk for over a week waiting patiently. It was for a sketch challenge somewhere but that's long finished so have adapted it to fit this week's WoJ challenge - 3 papers, 2 flowers, 6 brads. Nothing fancy but this cute 'Autumn Charlotte' image from WoJ is so cute I don't think it needs much else.



Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Autumn Charlotte' Whiff of Joy Stamp. Circular seal image is Cats Life Press
  • Colouring: Copics for image and bit of distress ink around edge of oval.
  • Paper: MME 'Bloom & Grow' for 2 of my papers & brown textured cardstock for my 3rd paper
  • Tools: Petite Scallop Oval nesties, MS branch punch
  • Others: 2 flowers, 6 brads (2 pearl ones in centre of flowers, 4 leaf brads), twill ribbon

    Right, going to try and catch up on some of my DT things then see what I've missed in blogland. Thanks for dropping by.


  • 10 comments:

    Heather x said...

    Beautiful card Fran!
    Have you ever thought about selling your cards through etsy? I don't use it myself but quite a few people in blogland do :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    Marley said...

    Lovelyyyy card Fran! Welcome back.. Selling is a great idea.. orrr send 1 to me hahaha! I adore your cards.. Great job.. xxx Marley

    Leslie said...

    Your cards are beautiful. Love the big eyes. Have you ever thought of donating some cards to the Cards for Heroes? They get sent to the military overseas who then have something to send home to family and loved ones. If you ever want to donate I have a link on my blog.

    CraftyC said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, love the image and fabby colours!!
    Clairex

    Kim said...

    Beautifully created Fran! I love it!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    stephanne said...

    This is such a lovely card, I love her perfectly coloured outfit and your gorgeous papers.

    Andy said...

    Beautiful colored Fran and lovely details, I like it very much!! LG Andy

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful autumn colours.
    Do you fancy having a go at my craftroom!
    luv
    Debby

    Malin said...

    Hello,

    Beautiful as always, haven´t been around for a while, have soo much to catch up with... I always love your cards...//Malin

    dawnmarieg said...

    Ooh this is lovely Fran, a gorgeous autumn card. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin