Wednesday, 30 September 2009

ATC punch it: 'too cute to spook'

Managed to make an ATC for this week as it's a nice and simple theme . . punch it! So for mine I used this cute Pixie stamp and couple of my Martha Stewart punches (mmm, have you seen some of the new ones due out . . just wish they were smaller to store as I have way too many but they are just so addictive LOL)

The sentiment is from another CC Designs set which is available from Silly Monkeys and I thought was just perfect for this cutie.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Pippa' Swiss Pixie, sentiment from the 'Ollie & Griselda' halloween set CC Designs
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: from my scrap box, think the main piece is Bo Bunny
  • Tools: MS Bat punch & MS Picket Fench border punch (which I have snipped at some of the panels to make it look like the scary fench border punch which I have always liked but can't really justify having both when I can do this!)
  • Others: Ribbon



  • 7 comments:

    Chrissie said...

    I just ADORE this fabulous ATC Fran, love the 'spooky' look and that cute little girl!

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is so cute, wonderful ATC.
    I've a MS punch that the sides flip up to store not sure if its a new style or old.
    luv
    Debby

    dawnmarieg said...

    Oh this is gorgeous Fran, love the image and sentiment is fab. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    Annie said...

    yes definitely too cute to spook! fab ATC Fran.
    hugs, annie x

    Kathy said...

    Hey Fran!!! How are you?? Was getting nervous!! haha
    Sounds like you had alot of fun cleaning!! LOL
    This is so cute!! I just love this image and of course your coloring is just fabulous!! I tried a black haired girl and it was awful!! haha I will stick to the dirty blondes!!
    Hope you have a great day!
    :)Kathy

    HazelQ said...

    Aww such a cute card. I love that stamp, she looks so adorable :)

    suemon said...

    This is soo cute Fran love it.
    hugs
    Sue x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin