I used the layout over on PTW for this card as I wanted something fairly simple so that the focus remained on the decoupaged image. Also, the Stampavie challenge is for summer which is what I thought this image would convey but now that it's done, it kinda looks more Autumn but we'll call it late summer shall we?!
Here's a side view to try and show you how 3D it is! I had great fun adding lots of stickles to the sunflower and it's super sparkly IRL (I adore these new images from the Tina Wenke range)
- Image: 'mouse & rabbit with sunflower' Tina Wenke range from Stampavie stamped out 3 times and cut out various bits to make the layers for the decoupage
- Colouring: Copics. lots of stickles on flower and butterfly and glossy accent over the watering can and spade
- Papers: Andrea Victoria digital papers from Designer Digitals site
- Tools: 'labels 3' nesties, EK border punch, MS fence border punch, mini flower punch
- Others: sticky pearl gems in pewter from Kaiser - love this range & colour, must get more when stash diet over!
ooo isn't she fab?! Can't wait to see what the others are.
Off to contemplate which of my fall kit to use first, oh it's a tough life! Have a lovely evening.