fancy frame around photo is from xtina's
Whoohoo! Here it is, my first sneek peek at the new WoJ Autumn kit. All kits have been sent now, so if you ordered you should have these beauties soon. If you didn't but like what you see, the individual stamps will be on sale here, from next Mon, 24th Aug.
As usual, I couldn't decide which angle/shot was better, so you get both (all photos can be clicked on for closer view)!
I used the sketch over on 'Sketch & Stash' (it is there honest, buried under the rather large central image but I may have rotated it and used a bit of artistic licence but it was my starting point!) Wasn't sure where I was going with this one at first but after picking the papers & colouring her in, knew I wanted a really femine/autumnal feel to it which wasn't happening at first but after lots of fiddling am really pleased how it turned out in the end!
Lots of distressing and crumpling went on, plus spritzed lots of glimmer mist over it so it's super shimmery IRL, not sure if you can see that.
Shall leave you with a closer shot of the 3 images I used from the kit; Willow, the sentiment and the fab corner stamp, great autumn feel to it . . can see that being used lots!
Don't forget you can always check the WoJ gallery for work from all the WoJ DTs or you can check out all our blogs (links in sidebar) for more sneek peeks, all through this week.
- Images:Willow, sentiment and corner harvest flourish (not sure of their proper names yet!) WoJ Fall stamps, to be released 24th Aug if you haven't already ordered it in it's kit form
- Colouring: Copics for images & distress inks for background and for distressing all the paper edges. Glimmer mist in 'creme de cocoa' over flowers and around image.
- Paper: MME 'wild asparagus'
- Tools: mainly just my scissors and Heidi swapp distresser tool. MS butterly & twig punch
- Others: prima flowers & paper roses, button, paper string, rafia ribbon, flat backed pearls in 'coffee'