Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Simon says Fri Sketcher with Silly Monkey

It's been a while since I've posted anything for Silly Monkey but that's because Bryony has been busy clearing out sale stock over the last few months to make room for lots of new goodies. Good news is, the end is now in sight and for those of you who love your Promarkers she has all the new release colours up for pre-order now and I know there will be lots of yummy new stamps soon, including these cute 'Bear Essentials' christmas clear stamp sets.

I got some of them in my DT package over the weekend and just had to ink this one up and thought the Fri sketchers layout was perfect for it. Oh, it also fit's in with this week's Simon says challenge, 'christmas in Aug' :)
I just love this teddy & snowman but all the sets are just so adorable. As the image was so quick to colour in I decided to stamp it out couple of times and decoupaged it. The stamp sets also comes with lots of matching sentiments and borders and I've used some on the inside;

Some of the other sets have circular greetings in them which I love and can see being used lots with other images too :)

Stash:
  • Stamps: all images and sentiments from 'Bear Essentials 435' clear stamp set available soon from Silly Monkeys
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: Cosmo Cricket 'Jolly by Golly'
  • Tools:circle nesties, EK border punch, various snowflake punches and a sizzix 'sparkle 2' die
  • Others: Decoart snow writer, stickles

  • ***********

    Off to watch a bit of QVC craft day . . nothing tempting so far (have been good and just ordered the Cosmo cricket set as a xmas pressie . . well unless I love it too much when it gets here LOL) but waiting for Prima hour and K & Co later.




    12 comments:

    Elaine said...

    Gorgeous card, Fran!

    Kathy said...

    Adorable card Fran!! THis image is just adorable!! THe colors are perfect as well!! Loved this sketch too and your card with it is just fabulous!!
    I will have to check out the sets you know how I love my circle sentiments!! haha
    Have a great day and behave yourself! LOL
    :)Kathy

    Malin said...

    Hello

    I hope you are well, you have done so much beautiful since my last visit. Still no crafting from me, but I had the Magnolia club kit today...

    //Malin

    Beth said...

    Awww! This stamp is adorable! I love the papers and snowflakes too, so gorgeous!

    Beth xx

    Timcsoca said...

    Wow, fantastic card! Beautiful the papers and the snowflakes!Very cute the image!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    SimonSaysStamp.com said...

    Both cards are beautiful! I like how one is more traditional and the other is whimsical, both are great!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    <3,
    Steph

    CraftyC said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, love the image and a great insert!
    Clairex

    Lorraine A said...

    Oh I just love this !! :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers are fab !! I LOVE the different coloured snowflakes too ,,, fab !! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    Lols x x

    dawnmarieg said...

    Oh this is so cute Fran, gosh I'll need a lotto win soon if I want to buy all the stamps that I like lol. Stunning colouring. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    Riet said...

    Ohhh wowww,what a beautiful card Frances,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    stardustgemsandribbon said...

    Wow, what an adorable card and image Fran...think I'm going to have to order this one!
    I watched the last show on QVC...didn't buy anything...haha!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    stardustgemsandribbon said...

    ...ps..thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin