Monday, 17 August 2009

last minute Spoonful: 'smile'

Here's my last minute entry into this week's spoonful. Would have been earlier but camera playing up and only just managed to load photo on!
Stash:
  • Images: Miss Anya & 'smile sentiment are Greeting Farm stamps
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: Making Memories 'noteworthy'
  • Tools: EK border punch, circle 1.5" punch & 2" scallop punch
  • Others: PM adhesive shimmer dots
Loved the sketch, just rotated mine to fit this girly Miss Anya & still got the decoupage bug (plus she's easier to do!) so have cut out her frilly skirt, legs and hat and stuck on with 3d foam (if I try to use silicone in small areas I just end up with trails of it everywhere!). Probably look more dimensional close up (click on photo). The folded back corners are a la Debby after seeing her fab take on the sketch last week!
Do you like my blingy photo props?! Saw them in my local 'Home bargain' shop and had to get some (£1.30ish I think) as I thought they'd catch the light and be nice to try and 'dress up' my photos every now and again . . aren't they fab?! quite a few carats worth there . hmm if only they were real :D
Right off to finish my WoJ card, so come back tomorrow if you fancy sneek peek of what's in the Autumn kit. Thanks for dropping by and also big hello to some of my more recent readers/followers . . always lovely to have your company!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card Fran!! Love this image!! Do you believe I made a card with this one and sealed and sent it before I took a picture!! That is what I get for waiting til last minute!! haha
ANYWAYS your card is gorgeous! The color combo is so pretty and love all your details as well!!
Your bling setup is so pretty too!! Wouldn't that be lovely if they were real!! Think of all the stamps you could get!! LOL
Can't wait to see a sneak peek ~ I am itching for mine!!!
Have a great day!
:)Kathy

Hannah said...

wow fab card i love it.
there is a little something for you on my blog.
hugs hannahxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours. Fab photo props too, mind you if they had been real you would have prawn them to get more stamps!
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Ooooh this is fabulous Fran! Love these new Miss Anya's and how you have decoupaged her!
Gorgeous bling as well!
Hugs, vicky ~x~

Juls said...

love the image and the gorgeous colours you have used! fab card! love it!

Tracy said...

Hi Fran, a truly gorgeous card, and I love the colours. I must put that image on my wish list.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Frances,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Faerielore said...

This is gorgeous these new images is lovely

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin