Thursday, 20 August 2009

CCT & Sketch Sat: 'lazy dayz'

CCT theme this week is 'Lazy dayz' so summer themed stamps or colours. Tried to make 1 of my new WOJ autumn kit into a summer themed card but it still looked autumnal so had to have a quick rethink and came up with this; Cutie is 'Sing' from Greeting Farm as are the papers which were scraps sitting on my desk. Sentiment is from Magnolia and image coloured in with Copics (what else!). Other usual suspects used include prima flowers, zoomz & various punches. Used the layout on this week's Sketch Sat (although I moved the placement of some of the flowers).
Hope she's made you feel summery. I'll be back later with a WoJ card. Before I go, I want to thank Hannah & Beth, who both gave me this lovely award. I would like to pass this on to all my readers who keep coming back time and again and leave me such lovely comments even when I'm really bad and don't visit back that often!

13 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

very pretty card x

Glitter Monkey said...

Gorgeous card Fran - I have to say you are the best "doer" of black hair around!! Lol Lynn ♥

Annie said...

love this cutie on your card Fran! it really does come over all warm and sultry holidays.
hugs, annie x

Chelsea said...

Hi Fran, Wow! beautiful card and perfect for both challenges. :) I've always been a fan of your work! It's beautiful!!!

:)Chel

Juls said...

just gorgeous! LOVE the colours! and the glittery flower in her hair! Just fab!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Fran,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kathy said...

Just adorable Fran!! Love this cute image and of course she is colored to perfection!! Pretty papers and perfect for summer!! Just the past couple of weeks we are finally getting one!! Now it has been in the 90's and it seems to hot!! LOL
Hope you have a great day :)Kathy

Rachel said...

she's adorable! Love those colors.
hugs,
Rachel

megastamper said...

woowoowoow how amazing and so fantastic. the coloration is just perfect and the layout and design looks so great.
have a nice weekend.
hugs, bea

Karin said...

LOVELY hula girl!! really very nice! The hair is just perfect!!


xx
karin

Viv said...

I agree with Glitter monkey!!
Stonkingly good colouring hair!
Well actually, yer stonkingly good at colouring everything! ;0)
Viv xxx

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card Fran :)

hugs Ria

Michell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin