Thursday, 27 August 2009

CCT- new beginnings: 'sweet one'

CCT theme this week is 'new beginnings' . As I ran out of time (as per norm!) I had to make a quick card so pulled out this cute bunny stamp that is quick to colour in and I've not used for a long time. Teamed it with the scraps from my last card still on my desk . . the butterflies were cut from the patterned paper too. Went for a quilted/scrap look so added lots of doodled stitches . . . job done! Not my best but think it's o.k considering it is now 2am LOL so will be scheduling this for 7am in the morning when I'm still in the land of nod :)

Thanks for all the comments and sorry I've not been over yet this week! will make that my first thing to do with my morning cuppa!

Stash:

  • Stamps: Little cotton rabbit stamp by Sugar Nellie. circular sentiment from SU set
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: same as the card below
  • Tools: EK border punch, circle punches
  • Others: gel pen for all the doodling, gliter added to the cut out butterflies


  • 17 comments:

    Lilacanglia said...

    this is so cute,
    nice and cheerful,
    Hugs
    Angie

    yvonne said...

    This is so cute. Love this card, the colours and image ..

    Annie said...

    Hi Fran! I love the patchwork effect on this card with that cute image.
    hugs, annie x

    Glitter Monkey said...

    I love this Cotton Rabbit. Great card. Lol Lynn ♥

    debby4000 said...

    Fabulous card, lovee the cute image and the patchwork look to the papers.
    luv
    Debby

    Deb said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, love how you coloured the sweet bunny, so nice to see it again too! I am missing all my old stamps, can't wait till they arrive!
    Thank you for your lovely welcome message! it is so good to be back amongst my crafty friends again!

    hugs Debx

    Vicky said...

    So cute Fran. Love the quilted feel to is and the gorgeous pastel colours are perfect for a baby card!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    nessy said...

    such a very cute baby card fran~love that image ~perfect colouring!
    vanessa xx

    CraftyC said...

    How sweet Fran. Love the papers and that stamp is fab for any occasion I think!
    Clairex

    maxine said...

    This is a fantastic card its so cute.

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances,i love the image and colours.
    so gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    Andrea said...

    Such a cute card - I love your quilted look, and especially love the butterflies.
    Love, Andrea xx

    Beth said...

    Oh this is adorable! I love these gorgeous papers and the sentiment stamp is fabulous!

    Beth xx

    fairymadjo said...

    wow fran what amazing cards you ave made huggs jo x

    Viv said...

    Brilliant considering it was a 'quickie' Fran! LOVE the faux quilted look! (Have you bought those Nesties yet)?
    Viv xx

    cats whiskers said...

    Stunning card dear, Fran you are a bad influence on me I just had to try the Condensed Milk on bread OMG heaven
    have a great weekend
    Hugs Jacqui x

    Rachel said...

    Oh how precious!! i love all those beautiful colors. you did a fabulous job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin