Wednesday, 19 August 2009

ATC: 'cheers'

Wednesday again, which means time for another ATC. This week's theme is 'cheers', so anything drinks/cocktail related.


I could have used a number of character stamps who have a drink in their hand but the first thing I thought of was this clear stamp set (a Francoise Reed woodware set) I've had for donkeys. All the words and images are from the set, just stamped in various coloured inks and then quick colouring with copics. Stamped the bottle & 1 of the glasses twice which have been cut out and raised on foam pads then have given them glassy look by covering with glossy accents and touch of glamour dust and stardust pen to finish. Nice and quick but I liked the collagey look to it all.

Have a good day and those of you in the south enjoy your sunshine, think all we're getting here in the north west is overcast mugginess :( - here's hoping the forecast is wrong!

Will be back tomorrow with my CCT and possibly another WoJ sneek peek.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

wow i love your ATC it is amazing.
Big Hugs Hannahxx

Beth said...

Oh this is such a fubn ATC! I love al thw ine manes in the background! I've left you a little award over on my blog! Do with as you please!

Beth xx

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the sparkly cocktails!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Frances.

Hugs Riet.x

Anesha said...

Lovely ATC. Anesha

Michell said...

wow,amazing card,colors are so cute..
Thanks for this...

--
Michell
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin