Monday, 24 August 2009

& another WoJ!


Here's another Willow from the WoJ fall collection which have been released for individual sale today so if you were waiting you best hop over here now.

Have used Rach's fab lil sketch over on WoJ Challenge (flipped upside down) and this cute Willow . . finally a reason for me to use 1 of my metal grape charms I have been hoarding for ever! I'm so used to colouring in my images with black hair that I forget how different it looks when I make them blonde (just thought it suited the papers more)!

Stash:

  • Stamps: all WoJ stamps (the grape flourish is part of the corner flourish I've used on my previous cards I just cut the section that I wanted out.
  • Colouring: Copics for Willow, distress inks for background
  • Paper: odd sheet from stash I found, think it's Prima
  • Tools: Labels nesties, MS doily border punch, EK flourish punch
  • Others: Ribbon, metal charm, pink zoomz

    Have a good Monday.




  • 13 comments:

    Juls said...

    beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card!

    Glitter Monkey said...

    Another fabby card Fran - love the sentiment. Lol Lynn ♥

    Glitter Monkey said...

    I have actually take my vest off today Fran, thanks for asking!!!!!! As for the ink pad thingy - you MUST find wall space, even if it means ripping something else down. It's the best thing I have EVER got for my craft room. Lol Lynn ♥

    Heather x said...

    Beautiful card, Fran, I love your colouring :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    Kathy said...

    Just beautiful Fran!! Love that you got the whole theme going on the card!! That metal charm is perfect!! Your coloring is fabulous as always!! So pretty! I just adore every stamp in this kit!! Glad I grabbed it last minute!!
    Have a great day :)Kathy

    Beth said...

    Fabulous card Fran! The colours and little charm are gorgeous!

    Beth xx

    Pinkllilac said...

    Beautiful card Fran, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous designs and detail!

    Hugs Linda

    dawnmarieg said...

    Oh wow, I think WOJ stamps just get better and better, and you show them off so well Fran. Gorgeous. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    Viv said...

    You could colour her hair green and it'd STILL look amazing!!!
    Viv xxx

    cats whiskers said...

    Wow Fran this is just perfect hun, what beautiful colouring and colour scheme I just adore it all
    Hugs Jacqui x

    Tessa said...

    sweet card!

    Elaine said...

    Beautiful!

    Riet said...

    Ohhhh wowww Frances,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin