Wednesday, 8 July 2009

T&F ATC: no people

Challenge for this week's ATC, 'no people' allowed! As you know, I love my stamps and have 'a few' which makes it hard to choose LOL. So I started with the scrap DP I wanted to use then thought about what image could go with it and settled for these 2 cute teddies from Elzybells.


I've paper pierced her dress in the same DP then just coloured them both with Copics, cut them out and stuck them on with foam pads (slightly thicker pads for the girl so that she stands out further). Just added a little title and some flowers in for interest . . oh and some stickles, gems and pearls as well. Can't not have some glitter somewhere!

Don't forget I've got candy running for the next 2 weeks (see post at top).

Got work tonight but will try and do a little blog hop then, if it's quiet. That is if I can tear myself away from the 'blitz' game over on Facebook which I seem to be hooked on at the moment :D!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Lovely! Elzybells teddies are so sweet. :)

Yvette said...

Super cute!!! Love the bears!

MichelleO said...

Those Teddies are just adorable! Love the look on his face! Cute
HUGS
MichelleO

Elizabeth said...

Fab ATC!!! Those are some adorable teddies. Hugs XXX Beth

megastamper said...

oh that´s so funny and really cute.
hugs, bea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin