Wednesday, 29 July 2009

T&F ATC: Black & White Anya

Morning, time for ATC again. This week it's black & white so no colour besides black and shades of grey(and that includes for any skintone). So I thought black & white photo which made me think of this Anya stamp as she looks kinda retro to me :)
I used just shades of grey Copics (W's & C's as that's all I have at present). It looked really odd at first as I started with her grey face and she looked really ill LOL, but I kept going till the end and then it all made sense! For a bit of shimmer I added twinkling H2O to her glasses, feather boa and her outfit. The little flourishes around her are from an Inkadinkado set. Then I just matted it onto grey and white card. Really simple but I love how it turned out. Will have to make a card in these colours sometime.

Have a good day.


9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous ATC she looks fab, she looks a real diva.
luv
Debby

Beth said...

Ooh, what a cool challenge! This is the perfect stamp for it, she looks like a retro film star!

Beth xx

Juls said...

she is amazing! Love the sepia look, and the big glittery star glasses are just fab!

Sue said...

Unusual colouring but it works so very well, love it.
Sue xx

Erin said...

Fantastic ATC, your colouring is amazing! Love it!
Anya looks gorgeous!
Erin x

Di said...

Hey Fran
Just reading your blog where on the Wirral are you, i am too!
i live in Bebington Spital! Ha how cool is that! What crafting shops do you know about??
Love to hera from you pop over to my blog i have added you to my bloglist

Hugs Di xxxx

Caroline said...

Really beautiful black and white ATC!!!
Greetings, Caroline

Kim said...

What a beautiful Anya! I love your black and white coloring! I am going to be adding that to my "to do" or shall I say "to try" list! Love your work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Anja said...

Ohhh, I love all your wonderful ATCs with so fantastic coloring - great.

Hugs from Germany,
Anja

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin