Wednesday, 15 July 2009

T&F ATC 1,2,3 recipe: 'treasure'

It's midweek already which means it's ATC time. This week we would like you to follow a recipe; '1 character, 2 patterned papers & 3 embellishments'. This is what I came up with;
Again, I started with the scraps of papers that I wanted to use (there are 2 patterned papers there but most of the dotty green piece is obscured from view after I overloaded it!) then thought about what stamp I wanted to go with it. The bright colours and patterns made me go for this fab Pirate Anya stamp ('Greeting Farm') and I coloured in her head scarf to match the paper (used Copics). The little sentiment and cute skull & bones in the corner are part of the set too. The treasure chest is a 'charmed delectable' stamp which I have cut open and 'stuffed' with treasures (pearl strings and gold glitter). The other 2 embellies I have used are the flower (from punches and added a button centre) and a little metal anchor charm (gift from lovely Katharina for my birthday).

Here's another shot of it to try and show you how 3D it all is.


Thanks for dropping by, have a lovely day. I'm off to wait for postie again as my parcel yesterday never showed up grr! (good old Parcel force . . . definitely need to sort out their online payment system. It's the 2nd time I've paid and arranged date for delivery only for the parcel to still be at the depot! Hopefully will be here today after I spoke to a 'real' person who actually moved said parcel to the right place for delivery!)





8 comments:

sandra said...

Sooooo sweet card!
Love color combination and the stamp is great!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous as always.
mwah
Trace

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Fabulous ATC Fran, such a work of art...so much detail!
Hugs
Carole x

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

love the coloring of this atc, and that stamp is sooo sweet! :)

Erin said...

Love this creation Fran! Gorgeous!
erin x

Malin said...

Hi,

A super beautiful ATC Fran!
Hope you are well.

//Malin

Viv said...

Arr Jim lad, worrave we got 'ere?
Pieces of eight!
(Well it IS a little treasure Fran)!
LOVE it!
Viv xx

Kathy said...

This is genius Fran!! I just love what you do with these ATC all the time!! You really fill them up!! GOrgeous details and beautiful image!! Love this theme!!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin