Friday, 10 July 2009

Sketch Sat: 'don't do mornings'

Been admiring Paper Pretty stamps for a while now but finally got some (this one was from Nikki's store, bunny zoe's). I had to get this as it's soooo me :D (and a few others in my family)

Used the sketch over on Sketch Sat (just in time before new one tomorrow!). Really simple so won't bother with a stash list - papers are MME 'Magnolia' (and are part of my candy give away, just scroll to top for link), coloured with Copics and then just punches, ribbons, brads and pearls to finish. Any questions, just holler.

Have a good day, thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

Angie said...

beautiful card,
Hugs
Angie

Penni said...

Fab Card Fran - great image, this could be me too lol!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, the image is so cute and i love the pretty papers and lo. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Viv said...

Looks like you nicked a photo of me for this card!!!!
Love it Fran! LOL
Viv xx

Heather x said...

I can so relate to your sentiment, Fran, love your card it's wonderful :0)
*hugs* Heather x

sandra said...

Cute like candy!
Great colors!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Jenny said...

eine tolle Karte und der Abdruck ist ja bezaubernd.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, great papers and love the image. I don't do morning either well not until I'm on my second cup of tea.
luv
Debby

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love this little girl and your card is beautiful...I love the papers and I "don't do mornings" either!

Lavender Rose said...

What a great image, love the colours too, nice and bright!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous - love the combination of papers on this one.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card Fran and I love the layout and the colours.I know how she feels I don't do mornings either lol.
Hugs Linda

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!!...Gorgeous coloring and papers!!...Hugs, Ila

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful - love the edging on the image piece and the puched flowers matching the BP are fab!

Carol x

lcg said...

Gorgeous card Fran,great colors.
hugs
Lila

Kathy said...

Haha this is adorable!! Love that image and the colors again are fabulous!! Gotta love MME!!
See I am the same way ~ probably because we spend the late evenings playing facebook games!! (LOL)
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin