Saturday, 25 July 2009

Quick note

Hiya, no card yet but come back tonight at 7pm (GMT) for the Whiff of Joy blog hop/party.


In the meantime why not pop on over to Debby's to see her gorgeous cards and she also has this fab blog candy on offer as thank you to all her readers, you've got till Mon 27th. (I've got half the items so I won't enter, but it's tempting as that BG pad does look rather yummy and is the part i don't have!)
Another fabulous candy which I want (so don't enter o.k :D) is from Camilla who has just joined the Magnolia DT and has some fab stamps in her give away. So go drool over all her gorgeous creations and congratulate her whilst you're there! This one is open till Tue 28th.
click on photos to take you to the relevant post.
I saw I won last week's Fri sketchers prize from 'Ribbon Mad' so am hoping my lucky streak will continue!

See you at 7pm . .ish (and I may have mini candy of my own too!)



1 comment:

Camilla said...

Hi my friend! Thank you for entering my Candy!:) I keep my fingers crossed for you:)
I know you are at work this night, but will be thinking about you when I am at the PARTY!!:))
Hugs, Camilla.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin