Sunday, 26 July 2009

My WoJ Candy winner

Wow, it must have been some party last night as I had so many blog hop visits!! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and I hope you all had a good time - shame I missed it but I did have a little catch up and loved all the fab and varied creations on the hop, not to mention the sneek peeks of the upcoming christmas stamps (too cute!).

O.K without further ado the winner of my mini candy, (the cute monkey stamp and some papers) is . . .


daisy said...
tha card looks so ute fran! love the way
you've mad it. and happy birthday!hugsdaisy

Congrats Daisy! If you could just email me your address I will send you your prize.



1 comment:

daisy said...

thank you so much fran! just love you'r cards!

have sent you an email

hugs
daisy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin