Thursday, 2 July 2009

CCT - stitch in time: 'click -cluck'

CCT wants to see stitching on your cards this week so as well as lots of faux stitching I decided to use my knitting chickens stamp :) which I've had for years but think this may be first time I've inked it up!



Another simple card from me I'm afraid as I did this late last night. Used the sketch over on Sketch & Stash and I've covered the optional extra of 'animals' too.

Stash:

  • Image: neglected 'spinning a yarn' PB stamp
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Papers: DCWVV 'nana's kitchen' & blue cardstock for matting and cardbase
  • Others: Fiskars 'apron lace' border punch, EK wave slimline edger punch, EK retro flower punches, buttons and lots of faux stitching with gel pens

******

Urghhh! seem to have really bad hayfever this year and I don't like it! Never used to have it has a kid, only in recent years :( and it seems worse this year!!! O.k, moan over. Going to go sniffle in my craft room and try and stay cool (Being in the north west, we seem to have got the humid icky temperature but not the corresponding sunshine like down south, just the odd burst, rest of the time it's overcast and 'bleah' :/)



15 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful card,
so nice and cheerful,
Hugs
Angie

megastamper said...

oh how funny and so lovely. such wonderful papers and a perfect matching coloration. looks so pretty.
hugs, bea

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgous card Fran, love the fun image and love all the pretty details. Hugs Nikki x

CraftyC said...

How can you call this simple Fran, think its great and bet it took a while to colour. Love the stamp and your flowers are beautiful.
Clairex

Juls said...

this card is so much fun.I love it! the image is just fab! love the bright colours. Fab!

Becky said...

What an amazing card Fran, love the design, really fantastic!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and taking up the optional challenge!
Love Becky xx

Viv said...

Well I'll go to the back of our 'ouse! I didn't realise you were so close by! I'd better watch me Ps and Qs as you're in hitting distance! LOL
Love the card. It's totally charming and funny too.
That stamp is a smasher.
Viv xxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi HUnny what a great fun card just adore all the great colours on this one, such a really happy scene.
I am also suffering from Hayfever at the mo, my eyes are really streaming and very red and I am finding hard to carry on crafting. Hope you feel better soon sweetie look after yourself
Hugs Jacqui x

MichelleO said...

I just love this! Too cute and the papers match wonderfully!
HUGS
MichelleO

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, love the colours and the fun image.
luv
Debby

Valems said...

Beautiful card! The papers are fabulous and I love the flowers. That image is simply adorable.

Vanja

Amanda said...

HI, I love your card, I think the image is great.
Amanda

Jill said...

gorgeous card Fran, love the knitting chickens, and your doodling is fab, thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Alison said...

What a great card- love the patchwork flowers and all the stitching. Fab image!

Allissa (Lisa) said...

super stunning Fran!

Hugs
Lisa.xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin