Nothing major but it's got some of my favourite things in there (i.e stamps, papers & embellies!), so I hope you'll like it too
- Stamps (Greeting Farm 'Hope & grace' set, Daisy & Dandelion clear stamp set, Whiff of Joy Alison Acton stamp 'Queen Charlotte', High Hopes 'kissy face' frog stamp)
- 'Memento Tuxedo black' ink pad I can't live without when it comes to Copics (I'll put in couple of the white cardstock I use from Rymans too, so you can see how it compares to what you use)
- Paper Roses in varrious colours & sizes, Prima Hydrangeas flowers
- 15 assorted metal charms
- jar of fun flock in pink
- bit of lace and raffia ribbon
- last but not least, whole stack of 120 6x6 papers (60 designs, 2 sheets of each - been cut from my 12x12 block. It took a while to cut, but thought it'd be easier to post!) It's 'My Minds Eye' Magnolia range so full of bright summery colours. Tried to fan it all out in photo below to give you idea of colours and patterns.
If you would like to enter my candy draw then just spread the word and/or become follower (but not obligated to, just nice to see who my readers are) and leave comment here. Open to all worldwide, not just bloggers. Open for 2 weeks, so will close candy on the 21st July '09 and pick random winner shortly after.