Wednesday, 22 July 2009

ATC: 'life's a beach!'



ATC time and oh, what an apt title! Running behind today as AOL decided to crash on me last night just as I was about to blog & schedule my ATC. So have only just added it to the Tilda blog now (sorry for being late Caz!) and writing this as quick as I can! (If you're looking for my candy winner I will get to that in a seperate post after I've done this!)

So for my ATC thought I'd go back to using some Magnolias and lucky me got a fab little belated birthday card and goodies from my blogging buddy Kathy yesterday and in it was some images I didn't have, including this surfer Edwin - so just perfect! However, I didn't have a suitable background and wanted something quick so went and doodled my own! I actually impressed myself as it was done on my first try and I made the scene up as I went along! Here it is before I plonked Edwin on top (kinda like it as it is but didn't have the 'cute' factor!)
Do you like my attempt at wet footprints in the sand?!!! :) All coloured with Copics and the sentiment typed out with my ATB tapewriter.

That's all for now. Will be back in a bit with my Candy winner and a card which was supposed to have gone up yesterday!

6 comments:

Penni said...

Love this card Fran - Edwin is sooo cute with his Surf Board and Wet Suit. Love the footprints - they're fab!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Littlebear said...

This is great - I am in awe of your fabulous background and love the footprints.
Clare x

Penny said...

Wow. That's amazing you drew that out yourself!

Gvendalen said...

Edvin is so pretty and your background is fabulous.

Erin said...

Wow Fran I love this, your background is stunning and Edwin looks super cool!
Erin x

Kathy said...

So cute Fran!! I am just going to use him in a card and I hope my coloring is half this good!! I could use that fabulous back ground as well!! Wow as you went along that is awesome!! Looks fabby!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin