Wednesday, 22 July 2009

And the winner . .


of this little lot, using random.org, is . . .
Here are your random numbers:26
Timestamp: 2009-07-22 12:34:33 UTC
which, ignoring double post, I make to be . .
Andrea said...
Thank you for giving us the chance to win so
much candy - wow, I would so love to win!! I am already a follower of your blog,
and I will add a link on my sidebar.Andrea


Congrats Andrea! If you could just email me your snail mail I'll pop it in the post to you.

Thank you for all the entries, couldn't believe how many there were . . where'd you all come from, LOL?!! Extra thanks for those who liked what they saw and are now followers (but really, you didn't have to if it was just the candy you wanted! So feel free to unfollow, I'm a big girl and can take it!) If you weren't lucky, never mind I'm sure there's plenty more candy out there for you to try your luck and I'll be having another mini WoJ candy soon, so watch out for that one!
Got one more post today which I'll do before I head out for work so hopefully see you then. If not, have a fab day and see you tomorrow for my CCT card (which I've yet to make, so best get me skates on!)


9 comments:

annkan said...

Congrats to the lucky winner Andrea!!

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats to Andrea and big thanks to Frances for being so generous :)
Hugzz Val xxx

HazelQ said...

Thank you Fran for the opportunity :P and congratulations to the winner!!

Helen said...

Congrats Andrea!
Thanks for offering the candy Fran! ;0)
Helen x

Vivi Morais said...

Congrats Andrea!!!
Thank you for this opportunity, Frances!!!
Kisses from Brazil!!!

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

LUCKY! Thanx for offering the candy!

Carole RB said...

Congrats Andrea

AbcHobby.it said...

congrats andrea!!!

Andrea said...

Does that mean, I'm the winner of this fabulous prize. I do hope so - I'm so excited. Thank you so much Fran. I will e-mail you now!
Andrea xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin