Saturday, 4 July 2009

'25 yrs, still looking good'

Just a quick post today - trying to get hubby's birthday card finished, as it's tomorrow (LOL, he's used to getting them 'hot off the press' so to speak).

This was another hot off the press for my sister's 25th wedding anniversary yesterday - she's not into slushy sentiments so I thought she'd find this funny - I did :).

The ugly/funny people are stamps I won from Scrapmagasinet and I love them! Paper is Basic grey 'bittersweet', text from sizzix dies (2 different font sets, 'cherish' and 'in my heart'), MS valentine lace border punch and some flowers/gems to finish. I've decorated inside with matching scraps and it says 'Happy Anniversary' but I've not bothered showing it as it's fairly basic.

Thank you for visiting and sorry I've not been around but just not had the 'umph' to do much blog hopping (or cards!). Hopefully will come by soon. Have a lovely weekend and happy 4th July to all my American readers/buddies.


7 comments:

Viv said...

I hope you feel as good as this card looks really soon Fran.
Viv xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, just love those images and you have coloured them beautiully. Hope you have a great Sunday. Hugs Nikki x

Erin said...

Gorgeous card, love the image so much! Fab!
Erin x

CraftyC said...

Great card Fran, just love the image
Clairex

Andrea said...

That's a brilliant anniversary card for someone who's not slushy - I love it!!
Hope your umph comes back soon!
Andrea xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant it looks like hubby and me.
luv
Debby

Donnas Den said...

Made me smile too. I bet a lot of people can see a bit of themselves in them.

Donna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin