Tuesday, 7 July 2009

2 challenges & Toodles: 'explore'

Another quick post today as I'm off out with hubby to celebrate my birthday (yup, 18 again . . well, twice over to be exact!! As I said to hubby he gets 2 for the price of one LOL)


Toodles have got some new stamps in, one of which is this. Which I thought would be perfect to use with the colours over on the copic colour challenge and I've also used the great sketch over on Friday sketchers. The sentiment comes with the stamp, love the font on it (there are 2, the other one says 'have fun today').

Papers are Basic grey and only other things added are ribbon and 3 green zoomz and lots of faux stitching.

Will be back later tonight to post my candy (still trying to get a decent shot of it all, bear with me!)



8 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, Fran! Love your colouring.

Thanks for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge this week.

Michele said...

Oh what a fabulous card Fran, love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring. Hugs Michele x

Faerielore said...

great card this image is fab xxx

Angie said...

This is a gorgeous card,
love the colours,
Hugs
Angie

Carole said...

Happy Birthday Fran...hope you had a great day!
What a cute amd fun card!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

Kathy said...

I just got back from my vacation and had to jump over here to wish you a very happy birthday!!! I had your card sitting here and meant to mail it before I left but the kids got to me and I always forget my own name when they start!! I hope it was a fabulous day!!!

Anyways your card is so cute!! Love this adorable image and the colors are perfect!!!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous fun card, brilliant colours, hope you had a fabulous birthday.
luv
Debby

Viv said...

Many happy returns for your birthday Fran!! As a present, I promise to be nice to you all day. How's that?
LOVE your card of course. Luv 'em all! Colouring fab as usual and your LO is impeccable.
Hope you had a great day!
Viv xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin