Tuesday, 9 June 2009

WoJ - a different bride :o

Shocking I know but Oakley's gone and got himself another bride for today's preview card LOL. Tried to do something different to yesterday's and was supposed to go all minimalist but didn't quite turn out how I had it in my head (really need to learn to stop adding and messing with a card)! Not that happy with the end result apart from the cute couple :) Photo is too dark too - may look better if you click on it for close up. Back to a normal 6x6 square card after yesterday's massive one and had to use flowersoft on the flowers - this stuff was just made for Elisabeth's images I think, love it! Used some bling gems on this and her dress is super shimmery IRL so should qualify for this week's secret crafter.

Stash:
  • Images: groom and bride plus the sentiment from the new WoJ release out 14th June
  • Colouring: Copics, twinkling H2O on her dress and flowersoft added to the flowers in her hair and bouquet (didn't have the right green so used some ivory flowersoft and coloured it with my copics - fiddly but doable in small quantities!)
  • DP: what little there is is from K& Co sparkly sweet matted onto white glitter paper. The card base is a ready embossed cardblank - very handy! Just swiped over it with some distress inks and versamark dazzle
  • Others: few gems and EK success photocorner punch
I've got another card to show you but will post that later. Until then,


P.S don't forget if you like the look of the groom you can try and win him for yourself in my mini candy

9 comments:

dilearyus247 said...

oh how beautiful are these...they just keep getting better. I would love love love to win these stamps...I dont have any yet and will have to get some to particapate in all these great fun challenges.!! Love this!
PICK ME PICK ME...its my birthday at the end of the month...PICK ME PICK ME !! lol #1 Diane

Kim said...

Fran I think your card is AWESOME and so ADORABLE! Great work hun!!! I do agree with you that flowersoft was definitely made for the Elisabeth Bell! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Aija said...

Oh my how fast he really is *lol*
Your colourations looks so fab, somehow I use nearly all the time brown for the hair but your dark haired images are so great, should try sometime :)
Hugs,
Aija

Viv said...

Everything you said is right Fran....but it WORKS!!! It's stunning. (Especially the colouring). You know how I love your colouring!
Viv xx

megastamper said...

oh really lovely and so precious. looks so adorable. you have made a wonderful work.
hugs, bea

MichelleO said...

OH my just gorgeous! Your coloring is just wonderful as it always is! Maybe Oakley is a twin??? Would explain so much don't you think? LOL

Really fabulous cards!
HUGS
MichelleO

TaraG said...

Oh WOW!!! Another stunning creation! Such a cute couple! Fabulous colouring and the papers are soooo pretty! Love the flowersoft...it is very addictive isn't it!!!!
Love it!!!
hugs,t

Tanya said...

I love him in green like that!

Jill said...

stunning card Fran I love the new WOJ images they are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin