Sunday, 21 June 2009

WoJ & copic challenge: sweet angel


WoJ this week wants to see paper piercing and the colours over on Copic colour challenge matched the scraps of DP I had out on my desk so I've killed 2 birds with one stone as I've left it last minute (as usual) and still need to pack for our trip to Paris tomorrow plus I want to try and get my DT cards done so I can schedule those to post whilst I'm away (but don't hold me to it!).

The super sweet 'Willow with toddler' and sentiment are from the latest WoJ 'women's delight' release, dp are from scraps of my last card below, rest from stash (roses are new purchase from wild orchid crafts - thanks to Bev's link! they are gorgeous, think I'll be back for more and the little flat backed pearls are from Silly Monkeys - love the size (4mm) and colour of them - again want the others now LOL)


Right, must go and pack my clothes (trying to pack light but not easy when indecisive like me) and whip up couple of DT things and schedule those for the week as I won't be around till Thursday now. So have a super week and au revoir!


13 comments:

Alexandra said...

Your card is so lovely!

hugs
alexandra

Christa said...

WOW, great job!!!

Juls said...

Gorgeous card. Nice to see a baby card with slightly bolder coulers!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image and papers.
Have a wonderful time in Paris.
luv
Debby

dawnmarieg said...

Beautiful fran, a gorgeous image so sweet, beautifully coloured. Hope you have a fantastic time in Paris. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Denyze said...

Hi Fran,
I bought your promarkers off you a little while back...they're still going strong, but I'm itching to get my hands on Trias or Copics now!

You've got some wonderful makes, far too many to comment on individually, and you've really got a good eye for colours and the colouring is exceptional.

Denyze
x

Di said...

Hi just found your blog your cards are fab. Dont you have a followers button? would like to visit often. will put you on my blog list

Hugs Di xxx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

this is so beautiful - hope you enjoy Paris x

Stacey said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous! You paper piecing is perfect and your colouring is amazing.

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Copic Colour Challenge, hope to see you again soon! ~♥~

Bev said...

Wonderful card and brilliant paper piecing, thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Sol said...

Beautiful colours, How have you made the dress like that!? And how on earth did you manage to get the ribbon in place ..??... Or did you cut it???... The card says:.. Look at me!.. :)

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, Fran!

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge!

papercraftsbyrach said...

a beautiful card, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rachxx
love the papers that you have used on her dress.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin