Wednesday, 17 June 2009

T & F ATC - 'Father's day'

T & F's ATC theme this week is 'father's day'. Needed something quick again last night (just wasn't feeling crafty yesterday - my cold was at that horrible congested chest/coughy stage and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and watch trashy daytime tv - does wonders!).

So anyway, didn't want to, 'not do my bit', so had a think of what would be quick and came up with this 'fella' stamp (Stamping Bella's other half). Coloured him with Copics (and realised afterwards I didn't really need to have coloured him with shading as he's not fully 3D anyway - he's got stick arms!) To jazz up the background I just masked him off then stamped some text stamps (old Hero arts set) randomly behind him and then spritzed some of my home made shimmer over it (water & perfect pearls in spritzer bottle - just make sure you spray inside an old cardboard box to contain the mess!) Then I just matted it all onto scrap piece of silver mirri card. Simple but effective I hope, really pleased with the shimmery background - might see it better if you click on photo.

O.K off to finish off my CCT card for tomorrow (best thing to do as it's been chucking it with rain all morning ) and then need to work up some energy for work this evening but am feeling much better today - thank goodness, as I've got our mini vacation next Mon (we decided on Paris in the end) just hope hubby hasn't caught my cold now, he was sniffling a bit last night :o

So may not be posting as much over this weekend as got stuff to sort out and any crafty things I will make I will be eeking them out so that I can schedule some posts whilst I am away but I'll be back tomorrow.

see you then & thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Viv said...

I hope you're feeling better soon Fran. I'm missing yer sarky comments! ;0)
Viv xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin