Wednesday, 3 June 2009

T&F ATC with Just Magnolia

Tilda & Friends has an Open theme this week for it's ATCs so took the opportunity to make this quick little ATC with one of my Tildas . .

which I then turned into a card to fit this week's 'Just Magnolia' challenge - 'animal & insects' (I've used butterfly charm and magnolia butterfly & insects stamps on the background. There was a little butterfly on the bunch of roses Tilda is holding which was why I picked her in the first place but it got chopped off when I sized it down to ATC size so had to improvise with the charm etc!!). . .

Really simple card but after playing around with the layout it didn't look if I tried to add more so left it as it was.

Not much to say about it as it was all made out of scraps I'm trying to use up on my desk (had a big clear out of scraps as realistically if it doesn't get used it just ends up piling up in my overflowing scrap box and to be honest, as Hubby pointed out it's not like I'm going to run out of paper anytime soon. So from now one, only really big pieces are being put into a box which I can use for ATCs otherwise it's going in the recycle bin). Usual coloured with Copics and stickles added to flowers for sparkle.

Have a good day. Off to make my CCT card before work this evening.


7 comments:

Musje said...

Cute card,greetings Joke.

Artyjen said...

Great card and ATC!.....I am in the same boat where scraps are concerned!!! I need a tardis to store them. LOL
xoxo

Kim said...

Fran I just adore this little Tilda you made! She's adorable! Great work hun!
Hugs ~ Kim

Jaspere said...

Wow Fran, you can color. Love it!

Rach said...

gorgeous Fran, you have coloured her beautifully.xx

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card Fran love the colours and your fantastic layout and colouring, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

What a fabulous card Fran, such gorgeous papers and colours, love the stamped paper too. Thanks so much for joining us this week x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin