Wednesday, 24 June 2009

T&F ATC 3D Fun: Ca Va?


Bonjour! Ca Va? indeed. Hope you are all 'ca va bien' - All things being well I should be enjoying some Parisian sunshine and taking in the sights of Versailles today. Hopefully blogger is behaving as this is a scheduled post.

We want to see 3D fun on your ATCs this week so I did a quick partial decoupage on mine (her head and the froggie are raised on foam pads and silicone glue but not obvious in photo). I got some of the new Diane Duda stamps from Funky Kits at the weekend and they arrived lightening quick on Sat and I just had to use this one as I thought it was quite fitting ;D

Did my usual quick background stamping and sponging with distress inks followed by spritz of perfect pearls and image coloured with Copics.

Afraid I ran out of time so no CCT card tomorrow but I'll catch up when I get back.



3 comments:

dawnmarieg said...

Lovely Fran, really cute. Hope you are having a bon time in Paris. Dawn Marie.x

Kathy said...

Bonjour Fran!! This is adorable ~ Love all the shimmer and your 3d looks fabulous!!!
I hope your having a wonderful time in Paris!! Hope the weather is cooperating so you can see all there is to see!! :)Kathy

Carole said...

Wonderful ATC Fran, these new images are adorable aren't they?
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin