Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Sketch Sat & creative dip

I've hade this cute bear coloured up for about a week now so wanted to make it up into a card but could I get the layout to look right? no! Everything I tried just wasn't doing it for me but in the end I gave up and thought this was as good as it was going to get and I was starting to get sick of the sight of it (ever get like that? Think I'm in one of my creative dips again - must be the weather).

So I'm afraid I've not done justice to the fab sketch over on Sketch Sat and the only thing I like about this card is the colouring and the wax seal I used in the corner! Oh well, we all have off days or at least, I do!

Spoke too soon about the weather and Wimbledon then as the roof got put into good use last night didn't it? What a match, talk about endurance test . . seemed to go on forever!

Stash:
  • Image: Penny Black 'team effort', sentiment by PM
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: not sure! just piece I found with envelope pattern all over it which I thought went with image but ended up not seeing most of it anyway!
  • Others: magic mesh, gold wax and heart seal I've had for donkeys to tie in with the letter theme. notepaper printed off pc and punched with EK edger punch



5 comments:

Michele said...

Gorgeouss card Fran. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Really cute card Fran...love the cute PB teddy!
The flowers on your WOJ card are amazing...must invest in some large roses!
Hugs
Carole x

Viv said...

You know what they say about one man's meat is another man's poison, well, YOU might be unhappy with this little number baby, but I think it's gorgeous!!
Viv xx

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Frana nd yes, you have coloured it so beautifully. I've just used the same stamp for a card and have to say what a pleasure it was to colour!
Clairex

doris said...

Its a beautiful card Fran... wow!!

Hugs
Doris xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin