Sunday, 14 June 2009

Candy Winner . . .

. . . thanks for all the entries (130) so without further ado the winner is . . .
Here are your random numbers:14


Timestamp: 2009-06-14 00:03:07 UTC


which means it's . . .


weewiccababe said...
I think this is number 14 because of the deleted oneswould love to win this - but will be buying it even if I don't lolgood luck to everyonexx


So, if you could email me your addy, this little lot is yours!


If you weren't lucky you can always try Katharina who is having her usual WoJ new release candy over on her blog (got few hours left) or failing that, you can go buy them as they are now released- so go get them!

Right I'm off to bed, got stinking cold (that plus hayfever yesterday - not good :( ) Hopefully should have another WoJ card to show you later today depending on how I feel - just need to stick it all together and add the finishing touches.




2 comments:

yvonne said...

Well done on your win .
I won on another blog the Bride which I got yesterday.. she is amazing!! yes time to go a basket falling me thinks, lol

weewiccababe said...

hope you get over your cold and hayfever soon - moving to the coast helped my hayfever enormously
thankyou so much Fran, am over the moon at winning, have emailed you my snail mail addy
ttfn
Debz
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin